CoSN, in partnership with Digital Promise, has developed one of the first set of micro-credentials for school system technology leaders. Micro-credentials are a new professional advancement opportunity that targets administrators and emerging leaders to enhance their skill sets in implementing a digital learning environment.
What are Micro-Credentials?
2. Identifying Gaps in Digital Equity
3. Engaging Stakeholders to Address Gaps in Digital Equity
4. Creating a District Plan for Digital Equity
5. Implementing a District Plan for Digital Equity
2. Determining Your School District’s Data Privacy Needs
3. Communicating with Parents and Community Stakeholders
4. Evaluating an Online Service Provider
5. Professional Development for Teachers and Support Staff
How do they work?
focuses on a single competency
has a key method that is backed by research
requires the submission of evidence
includes a rubric