Apply to Join Our Teaming for Transformation 3
One of the major benefits of the internet is that it allows us to connect with people who we might otherwise never meet. No matter what challenges your district is facing, odds are there's another district out there which is grappling with the same things. By working together in online communities of practice, you can share your experiences and come up with common solutions to your problems. There's strength in numbers! But online communities of practice have proven especially powerful when they're mixed with in-depth, face-to-face interaction. We've experienced huge successes with such hybrid opportunities in the past, and we're offering another one this fall!
Our latest opportunity is Teaming for Transformation (TFT) 3 – a hybrid opportunity for leadership teams committed to digital conversions. Like TFT I and II (held the last two years), TFT 3 will allow educators to connect and access resources and tools both in an exclusive online site and during a dedicated site visit. The group will convene in person at Baldwin County Public Schools (AL) on October 19-21 to learn about Baldwin's community-based Digital Renaissance, which has been recognized by the White House for its successes.
Apply now to team with other districts and advance your digital conversion!
TFT 3 participants will discuss a range of topics, including:
- Change management that fosters coaching for principals and teacher leaders
- Technical requirements for a digital conversion (bandwidth, network design, outside school access)
- Fostering equity by leveraging community, state, and federal funding
- Proven practices for enabling successful 1:1 or BYOD initiatives
- Evidence-based instructional practices that foster engaging learning environments
Sound intriguing? Please complete a brief application at: www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZPWPYLY by May 15, 2014.