Incredible India: Endless Possibilities
A Leadership Perspective
CoSN is committed to a global dialogue focused on the strategic uses of technology for the improvement of teaching and learning in elementary and secondary schools. To further that purpose, CoSN led a delegation to India from November 12-23, 2015. Meet with some of the delegates who will share their perspectives focused on answering the following questions:
1. How is the country investing in ICT given the massive poverty and growing school age population?
2. What are the innovative uses of ICT in Indian educational institutions?
3. Are there new types of formal and informal learning happening through integration of technology, and what roles are NGO’s playing in this process?
4. How is India redefining and developing skills essential for 21st century learners?
5. Are there practices and approaches that have implications for U.S. education?
Keith Krueger, CEO, CoSN
Irene Spero, Chief Strategy Officer, CoSN
Beverly Knox-Pipes, BKP Solutions
Ann McMullan, Ann McMullan Consulting
Paula Maylahn, Paula Maylahn Consulting
Andrew Moore, Chief Information Officer, Boulder Valley School District, Boulder , CO
Cynthia Schultz, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Affiniti