State Chapter Advocacy Toolkit
New: Tools for State Legislative Advocacy
CoSN is providing resources to help you be an effective advocate at the state level. From learning the basics, like what exactly is a bill to what questions you should be asking policymakers, the CoSN resources will empower you to take the right steps and ensure your voice is heard. You can make the difference!
- Knowledge Checklist to determine your familiarity with the state legislative process
- Advocate Checklist to ensure you are ready to be an effective ed tech advocate
Helpful Tools for Your Advocacy Journey
- Infographic: How a Bill Becomes a Law
- Infographic: Get Organized: Articulate Your Advocacy Goals
- Infographic: Interacting with Local Media
Preparing for Election 2016
- EdTech Advocacy and State Legislators by Susan Poling, CETL
CoSN Chapter, Alabama Educational Technology Association (AETA), highlights their advocacy campaign to secure new technology funding for Alabama public schools.
- Learn more about CoSN's State Chapters