What Do Districts Need in a CTO? Learn in a Webinar!

CTOs' job descriptions in 2013 would have been unthinkable twenty years ago. As technology transforms education and the world, leaders have had to evolve along with it. Keith Krueger, CoSN's CEO, says "In 1992 Price Waterhouse [assessed] that 80 percent of the job of any CIO was technical. In schools, that was 'wires in the boxes.' Today, that's about 20 percent of the job. The other 80 percent is providing leadership, vision, and an understanding of the educational environment."

CoSN to Lead Senior-Level Delegation to Portugal

Washington, DC (October 21, 2013) – The Consortium for School Networking (CoSN) today announced that it will lead a senior-level delegation to Portugal on October 18-26, 2013 – the association’s latest activity to continue exploring how other countries advance strategic educational priorities by making investments in information and communication technology (ICT).

Explore the CoSN 2014 Website and Register Today!

We just opened registration for our 2014 Annual Conference here in Washington, DC. With its theme of Continuously Connected...Constantly Learning, the Conference how K-12 leaders can create digital learning ecosystems in today's hyper-connected world. Be sure to register here before early specials end on December 13. You will find all you need to know on www.cosnconference.org